Services >> Service Calls
We offer 24 hour emergency service for your furnace or air conditioner.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A SERVICE CALL:
Call us at (701) 775-3961 to schedule a service call. A service technician will be on his way as soon as possible. If your emergency is not during regular office hours, your call will automatically be forwarded to a voice mail system. Upon leaving a message, our on-call service technician is instantly notified of your call and he will respond to your need immediately.
Regular service rates are as follows: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday: $70 /hour with any required travel time + any necessary parts. Minimum of 1 hour service time. An additional $.55/mile is charged for locations outside the Grand Forks/East Grand Forks area. Overtime charges will apply during all other times. Weekend premium rates may also apply.
Call C.L. Linfoot Co. if your furnace or central air conditioner is inoperative. Before calling, always check the following to be sure service is required.
1. Check that electrical disconnect switches are ON.
2. Check room thermostat for proper setting.
3. Replace any blown fuses or reset circuit breakers.
4. Gas valves should be ON.
5. Air filters should not be plugged (limiting air flow).
6. Is gas turned on at meter?
7. Is manual main shut-off valve open?
8. Is the air intake clear of debris and/or snow? (Unplug the blockage)
9. Is the condensate drain tube functional and not blocked? To keep your Lennox gas heating system in peak operating condition year after year, an annual inspection of your heating and cooling equipment is recommended. To join our mailing list to have service reminders mailed to you each year, simply email us your name and address!
NOTE: Ideally if you are scheduling a yearly inspection of your Air Conditioning Unit it is best if the outdoor air temperature is above 75 degrees for our Service Techs to start the inspection process.
For emails, questions/comments, about our service department, please see the "Contact Us" button.